Fast track hotline 0161 818 9512 - Call now

About Us

We hope to guide people through the process of applying for a Chinese visa. If you want to apply for a multiple-entry visa you can choose to apply for six months, twelve months or twenty four months. UK Passport holders will be granted a twenty four month visa as standard.

The Chinese government requires you to get your application in to them at least a month prior to the date on which you intend to leave. Applications cannot be submitted via email, and must be completed without any omissions or errors, as this can delay the processing time greatly. Send us an email and let us know what you think about our Getting a Visa for China site.

Our site exists in order to provide those interested with all the resources, information and related links available on the internet regarding Getting a Visa for China. The different visas available for travel to China are categorized depending upon either the reason for your trip, the number of entries you intend to make, or the length of time you intend to stay.

The different Chinese visas are represented by different letters of the alphabet, are all available, and under this system travel to China for reasons of tourism is covered by an L visa, business trips to China are covered by an M visa, crew visas are covered by a C visa, work visas are covered by Z visas, student travel is covered by X visas, and residency is covered by D visas. Foreign correspondents require either a J1 or J2 visa, with the former covering long term visits, and the latter covering short term visits.

One application form covers all visa applications, it is two pages and contains seven different sections. Section one is for all your personal information, including your full name, your birth date, your passport number and also your occupation. Section 2 is where you detail all the information that describes your visit to China . This is where you specify the kind of visa you are applying for, how many entries you are applying for and how long you want to stay. Section 3 is about your health, and Section 4 is for your contact details. Section 5 is reserved for special declarations, and Section 6 is only filled out if you employ a third party to complete your application, while Section 7 is for your signature and the date. If you would like to comment on our Getting a Visa for China website, feel free to do so.


Read our blog for China travel information

Choosing the right hotel


--------- Help and Advice

Chinese Visa General Line: 0161 818 9512

There are a number of different types of visas for those interested in China travel. This website will describe these different types of visa, as well as how to fill out the application form that is required to be completed in order to get one.

Chinese consular services can grant UK passport holders various types of Chinese visa. Chinese Group E-Visas allow groups of two or more travellers a single entry of a maximum of thirty days.

Alternatively, single travellers or those travelling on business can obtain a multiple entry Chinese visa which is valid for two years and allows for a maximum stay of up to ninety days in China.

Should you have questions regarding Getting a Visa for China, get in touch with us and we will answer them as best we can.


China Travel Visas Ltd
91 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 4HT
Phone: 0161 818 9512 China Travel Visas

Customers have scored Visas for China (UK) on average 95.25%100 based on 1,474 reviews.