Fast track hotline 0161 818 9512 - Call now


I have never had a Chinese visa before, can I apply for a multiple entry 12 month visa?

Yes, however all UK passport holders will automatically be issued a 24 month multiple entry visa for both tourist and business purposes.

I’m entering china on a cruise numerous times, what documents do I need to submit?

Those travelling to China on a cruise must ask the cruise company that they are travelling with to send them a full itinerary of the places you will be visiting on the cruise, including the traveller’s name. Once you have these documents you can purchase your visa on our website, download the application form and bring all documents to us, then we can process your application for you.

How long is the visa valid for?

Depending on which visa you choose, depends on how long it will be valid for. For UK passport holders the visa will be valid for 24 months from the date of issue.

Airport Transfers

If travelling from Australia it is advisable to arrange airport transfers in China before I travelling for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.

Do I need to leave China before my visa expires?

No. You must enter china before your visa expires. Then whilst in china you have a duration stay which varies depending on the duration stay you have chosen.

What’s the fastest possible service you provide?

The fastest service we offer is a priority 1 service which takes 72 hours for us to process. However we do not offer this service for all of our visas.

Our application packs will outline which services are available for the different visas that we offer.

Are there any specific requirements the photograph must meet?

The photograph must be a standard passport sized photograph which is to be taken on an off white background. It must only display your full head and shoulders and have been taken within the last 6 months.

--------- Help and Advice

Chinese Visa General Line: 0161 818 9512

There are a number of different types of visas for those interested in China travel. This website will describe these different types of visa, as well as how to fill out the application form that is required to be completed in order to get one.

Chinese consular services can grant UK passport holders various types of Chinese visa. Chinese Group E-Visas allow groups of two or more travellers a single entry of a maximum of thirty days.

Alternatively, single travellers or those travelling on business can obtain a multiple entry Chinese visa which is valid for two years and allows for a maximum stay of up to ninety days in China.

Should you have questions regarding Getting a Visa for China, get in touch with us and we will answer them as best we can.


China Travel Visas Ltd
91 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 4HT
Phone: 0161 818 9512 China Travel Visas

Customers have scored Visas for China (UK) on average 95.25%100 based on 1,474 reviews.