Fast track hotline 0161 818 9512 - Call now

To get a visa you will have to give a reason for travelling to China

Download and fill in this application form if you are planning on visiting for tourism purposes.

Click here for all business purposes.

The other types of visa available are:
Z-Visa: -  Issued to applicants who are taking up a post or employment in China, and their accompanying family members.

X-Visa: -  Issued to applicants who are coming to China for the purpose of study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of six months or above.

C-Visa: -  Issued to crewmembers on international aviation, navigation and land transportation missions and family members accompanying them.

J-1-Visa: -  Issued to foreign-resident correspondents/ journalists in China.

J-2-Visa: -  Issued to foreign correspondents on temporary interview missions in China.

G-Visa: -  Issued to those who transit (passing through) through China.

D-Visa: -  Issued to applicants who are going to reside permanently in China.

Chinese visa's are available from Chinese Embassies, consulates, visa offices, and the consular department of the office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China. If you are  intending to enter, exit or transit through the Chinese territory, you should apply to the above-mentioned Chinese visa authorities for a Chinese visa. For further information, please consult your nearest Chinese visa authority.


--------- Help and Advice

Chinese Visa General Line: 0161 818 9512

There are a number of different types of visas for those interested in China travel. This website will describe these different types of visa, as well as how to fill out the application form that is required to be completed in order to get one.

Chinese consular services can grant UK passport holders various types of Chinese visa. Chinese Group E-Visas allow groups of two or more travellers a single entry of a maximum of thirty days.

Alternatively, single travellers or those travelling on business can obtain a multiple entry Chinese visa which is valid for two years and allows for a maximum stay of up to ninety days in China.

Should you have questions regarding Getting a Visa for China, get in touch with us and we will answer them as best we can.


China Travel Visas Ltd
91 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 4HT
Phone: 0161 818 9512 China Travel Visas

Customers have scored Visas for China (UK) on average 95.25%100 based on 1,474 reviews.