Working Visa

China Working (Z) Visa Application

In order to travel to China to undertake paid employment you will need to apply for a China Working (Z) Visa.



Before applying for a China Working (Z) Visa, you must have already obtained a Work Permit Document from the Chinese Government. To obtain this Work Permit it is likely your Chinese employer will require you to have some documents legalised by the Chinese Embassy in the UK. If you would like China Travel Visas to assist with your application please click here…